02 May 2015

May Goals.

I haven't done a goals post in ages, so I figured it would be a great idea to do one for May so it will hopefully keep me accountable for this month!

Read 3 books//I am so behind on my book reading it's not even funny! I miss curling up with a good book & getting lost in the story!

Get & keep goodreads updated//I don't know why this is so difficult for me to do!

Put $20 into my concert fund//I'm going up north for Moondance Country Jam in the middle of June & I want some spending money!

Just write//Just like with reading, I haven't sat down and written in way too long and I miss the way my characters talk to me as I write them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna