24 May 2015

Live Original Part 7.

Chapter 13 - Do Something

1. What change do you want to see in the world?
I want everyone to know that they're loved and that somebody, even just one person cares about them. 

2. What specific thing can you do to be the change you want to see?
Try and love each person I come in contact with, not necessarily be friends with them, but I believe you can love someone with a smile and a kind word.  

3. Have you ever done something really nice for someone who could not do it for himself or herself? How did that make you feel?
I'm sure I have, but I'm not completely sure of an exact instance! 

4. How can you help people in your own neighborhood, city, or state?
Just by being a good person. Honestly. Smile at everyone you meet. You don't know what their struggles are. That smile might make their day...keeping Jayme's answer here! 

Chapter 14 - Live Original

1. How can you keep from falling into the trap of comparing yourself with others, so you can maximize your strong points and be okay with what you're not so good at?
I try really hard not to compare myself to others, but I know I do it more than I care to admit. I remind myself that God created me just the way he wanted me & that no one else can do me as well as I can! 

2. Do you try to see the best in other people and help them see what's good about themselves? How can you help someone around you learn to live original?
I do really try, but I also think that I've become jaded working customer service these last almost 5 years. .

3. What are some ways you can start living original right now? What things do you want to change about yourself: the way you look, the ways you spend your time, your values, or something else to better express who you really are?
I want to start working more on my dream of being an author. 

4. Based on what we've talked about in this book, what do you think God is calling you to do and be?
He's calling me to love others and also to pursue my dream of writing a book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna