26 May 2015

Survey Says.

I saw this floating around my facebook last week & decided to bring it to the blog world.
WHATS YOURS?

Age:


Birthday: April 2nd.
Relationship status: Single
Biggest fear: Losing someone unexpectedly and not being able to say goodbye.
Dream Job: Writer.
Dream Car: An old Chevy pickup will do just fine!
Dream House:One that has a big library and a comfy reading nook. 
FAVOURITE?
Artist: Hmm. Toss up between Garth, George & Brantley.
Movie: 8 seconds and Twister.
Song: Austin by Blake Shelton
TV series:If I have to pick just one, Army Wives.
Animal: dog
Book: Ha. HA. HAHAHAAHAHAHA. I can't pick a favorite. but haha.
Color: Don't really have one. 
THIS OR THAT?
Twitter or facebook: Twitter.
Snapchat or Instagram: IG
Pandora or Youtube: Pandora.
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Tea or Coffee: Coffee
Tacos or Pizza: Tacos
Winter or summer: Summer
WOULD YOU EVER?
Get married: Yep
Have Kids: Yep
Swim with sharks: Negative
Daredevil Stunts: Maybe?
Jump out of a Heilcopter: Sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna