21 May 2015

I Believe.

I haven't done one of these types of posts in a while, so I thought it'd be fun to do one today!

I believe that I'm much nicer once I've had my coffee.

I believe my dogs are my babies & it's okay to spoil them as such.

I believe that if you have one person that you can tell everything to & they still love you and don't judge you, you are quite blessed. I have 2.

I believe sometimes all you need is someone to say I understand and I'm listening.

I believe that grandpas are the best people.

I believe good music can always turn a bad day around.

I believe that days off should be filled with reading good books as well as writing them.

I believe in supporting things that are important to me, such as this walk that my family and I are doing in support of my cousin Colton, if you feel so inclined to donate, you can click the word support and it'll send you to my donation page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna