03 May 2015

Live Original 4.

Week 4 & it's actually on time, look at me :)

Chapter 7--Act of Random Kindness

1. Has someone ever done an act of random kindness for you? What was it, and how did it make you feel?

The guy at Starbucks a few months back gave me a free venti drink after I accidentally ordered a grande. It made me feel really good, that he cared about me and wanted me to have a good day!

2. Is there someone at your school or in your family who would really appreciate an act of random kindness? Who is it, and what could you do for that person? 
I'd really love to do something random and kind for Mady, who just moved into her own place on Friday!

3. What can you do anonymously to bless or encourage someone?

I'd love to do something with Hannah Brencher's organization More Love Letters!

4. List three ways you could make someone's day today. 
-Smile at everyone I come in contact with.
-Open the door for people when I'm entering my apartment.
-Stay with Mady while her boyfriend's gone.

Chapter 8--Shake the Hate

1. Is there someone in your life who gets a lot of hate? How can you stand up for that person?

My work momma used to get a lot of unnecessary hate before she stepped down & I always made sure that if people were talking bad about her, I added something good or shut the bad mouthers down.

2. How can you start talking to yourself different when people hate on you? 

I try and remember a saying that I have a print of which is I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world for my God is with me and goes before me. I do not fear because I am HIS!

3. Think about some people who may be causing you trouble. If you have not done anything wrong to them, what can you start doing right?

Right now I don't think anyone is causing me trouble, knock on wood!

4. If you have been sarcastic in the past, I challenge you to be funny without being hurtful. What can you do to take the challenge? 

I personally think you can be sarcastic without being hurtful, as long as the sarcasm isn't about another person. #sorrynotsorry.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna