I was reading through my bloglovin' feed and saw this pop up on Danielle's blog, so I figured I'd give it a go.
1) First Steps: The first film you remember seeing as a kid.
I remember watching Fox and the Hound and Free Willy at my Granny's house. As well as Home Alone 1 & 2.
2) Teenage crush: Which actor/actress did you have a crush on?
Luke Perry in 8 seconds.
3) Bad Choices, Good Outcome: A movie you watched and ended up enjoying, even though you wanted to hate it.
I used to sob at Mrs. Doubtfire when her shirt caught fire, but now it's one of my favorite movies.
4) First Date: When you went on a first date what movie did you see?
The closest thing to a date I have had is I went to go see Grown Ups 2 with a guy friend and his younger brother.
5) Home Comforts: What movie reminds you of time with your family?
The Other Guys, The Proposal, The Blind Side, Mighty Ducks are all movies that have memories tied to them. As well as Miracle, Road to Redemption & Courageous.
6) First Heartbreak: What movie really upset you or hit you more than you thought?
I will cry at just about anything, but the big ones are the poem scene in 10 things I hate about you, the end scenes of 8 seconds, Marley and Me & Turner and Hooch
7) Leaving home: What movie was the first you watched without your family?
Like out on my own after I moved out? I bought a copy of Hope Floats and watched it in my apartment. It's one of my favorite movies and it was a comfort to watch something familiar.
8) Good Times: What movie do you watch most and why?
Twister & 8 Seconds. Just because they are my favorites and I still love watching them both even I've seen them 1000 times.
9) Learn a new language: What is your favourite non-English language movie?
I don't think I've ever seen a non-English movie.
10) Can't leave the sofa: What series on TV got you hooked?
Grey's Anatomy and Army Wives are the first two shows I remember binge watching, before binge watching was even a thing.
11) Sick day: What movie do you watch if you don't feel well to cheer you up?
Twister, 8 Seconds, 10 Things I Hate About You. I will also binge certain episodes of my favorite shows.
12) Looking to the future: What movies are you looking forward to seeing?
I really want to see Everything, Everything. I also would like to finish Patriot's Day.
13) If only: What old movie do you want to see re-made?
If they did it well, I'd like to see either a Twister sequel or a Twister remake.
14) End of the road: What 3 films do you think you think will always enjoy watching?
Twister, 8 Seconds, and The Proposal.