17 May 2015

Live Original- Week Six!

Chapter 11- Five Seconds of Awkward

1. What's the most awkward moment you've ever had?
My life is a highlight reel of awkward moments. If you look up awkward in the dictionary, I'm sure it would say see also: Meghan.

2. In your most awkward moment did you make a good decision or a bad one? 
I probably turned beet red & stumbled over my words. Which in hindsight probably is a bad decision because I just make it worse for myself.

3. When it comes to boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, what kinds of situations are most awkward for you?
The fact that I don't have one.

4. Think about your answer to question 3. Now think about how you believe you should deal with those things. 
Trick an unsuspecting boy into becoming my boyfriend.

Chapter 12- Stress Causes a Mess

1, Have you ever let your mind run away with worry and then had everything turn out okay in the end? How did that make you feel? 
Oh for sure, I'm a worrier by nature to a fault, there's a reason my life verse is Philippians 4:6!

2. Why is it important to get all the facts before you jump to a conclusion about something and get worried or upset about it?
Because you can save yourself a lot of worry that way. God's got it all already planned out, you need not worry!

3. Jeremiah 29:11 says God has good plans for your future. Next time you worry about what's ahead, how can this verse help you not stress?
Basically what I said in my answer to question 2!

4.Of the Bible verses listed in this chapter to help you overcome worry, which will you choose to memorize so it can help you stay calm and peaceful? 
Philippians 4:6 is my life verse :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna