11 May 2015

We See You.

Before I get into the nitty gritty of this post, I hope all of the mothers reading this had a happy mother's day! The only one of my 3 moms I got to see yesterday was my work momma for a little while, but she ended up going home early because she wasn't feeling well. I got to see my Lynn-Mom today though, so that makes me happy. I'm hoping to see my Momma soon, it's been too long, but I digress.

I am ALWAYS proud of my Dad and our last name, but no more proud than I am during this week each year. This is Police Week.

I'm not saying I don't worry, because I do, there's always a small part of me that is constantly worried about his protection, but I know that he is fully capable & does amazing at his job. He was born to be a police officer, I believe that 150%,

I'm not saying that I don't ball my fists when I read the ignorant comments, because I do, I totally do & I have to tell myself each time I see the comments about police news stories not to read them, but confession, I still read them! & they still upset me.

But I'm saying that I will always be proud & grateful to be the daughter of a law enforcement officer & that I will always believe that police lives matter,

#Istandbehindthethinblueline #weseeyou

linking up with emily for grateful heart & meg for mingle monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna