29 April 2015

happy list [2]

I haven't done a happy list in a while, so I figured what's a better way to celebrate hump day then sharing some things that are making me happy lately!

-Being able to have my sliding glass door open and to have fresh air come through.



-Coffee on my balcony with the sun shining down vs coffee curled up in blankets. I mean I'll take coffee any way I can get it, but I love sitting out on my balcony!

-The reminder that I am His & He doesn't make mistakes.

-Having the entire weekend off without having to ask for it off first, I think I'm gonna go check out my sister's new digs!

-Having been in my apartment for a year

-Good country music

What's something that's made you happy lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna