20 May 2015

1989 Survey!

Before I get to today's post, y'all should go check out my guest post on Lora's blog!!

You back? All right, let's do this thing! I saw Angie post this a few weeks ago & I thought it looked fun, so here we go!

01. Welcome to New York.  If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Nashville. I just think I would absolutely love the vibe and feel of the hometown of country music. Denver would also be a city I wouldn't mind living! 

02. Blank Space. What is something that everyone things is true about you, but actually is not?
That they can walk all over me and not get a reaction out of me. I'm young and sweet, but I don't do well with being talked down to or being disrespected.  

03. Style. What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
I absolutely love this dress!


04. Out of the Woods. What is one thing you're afraid of.
One of my loved ones dying without me getting to say goodbye. 



05. All You Had to Do Was Stay.  Who is someone you wish was still in your life? 
I miss some of my former co-workers. But I love the people I work with now as well.  

06. Shake it Off.  What is something you had to shake off? 
People staring/pointing/laughing at me because of the way I look. 

07. I Wish You Would. What is something you would like to happen right now? 
Hmm. I wouldn't mind getting to see my best friend :) 

08. Bad Blood.  Have you ever had someone stab you in the back? 
Yep. But I grew a backbone, and called her out. 



09. Wildest Dreams. What would you like to be remembered for? 
The way I loved people. 

10. How You Get the Girl. What's your favorite pick up line? 
Oh crap. I'm more of get me to laugh and we're golden or give me a sincere compliment. 

11. This Love.  What is one thing you got back that you never thought you would?
The trust of my family and friends after the big lie I told for a year and a half. 

12. I Know Places.  Where is one place you always feel safe? 
When I'm talking to Jayme or Karen. I trust these two with my life.  



13. Clean. What's an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
That you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for everything. & I learned it through a lot of hard life lessons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna