1. What Faith Can Do by Kutless got me through my senior year of high school, "you gotta face the clouds to find the silver lining" #truth
2. From the time I was 15 or 16 until a few months after moving in with them, I would text Lynn each night with a good night, love you lots text. I wonder why I ever stopped?
3. My bestest friend lives in Iowa. I live in Minnesota. This kind of sucks a lot of monkey balls. But we text all the time. About just about everything. Two of my other best friends? Live in Indiana & China, which also sucks a lot of monkey balls. Thankful for the WeChat group chat option! Another one lives in North Carolina, boo hiss. The only one of my best friends that lives in Minnesota is my sister!
4. My Grandpa H is my favorite person in the entire world. Love him lots!
5. My two middle fingers are double jointed.
6. My dog Cooper is my baby. No matter that I haven't lived at home for six plus months, he gets so excited when I come home. Same with my Mom's dog Leader. I was his person when I lived at home & he gets way overly excited when I come home as well.
7. Mountain Dew is my caffeine of choice, right along with coffee.
9. I have a pinterest addiction. I love pinning things & then more than likely never looking at them.
10. My go-to person when I need to talk to someone about anything is my work mom.