04 May 2015

4 x 2.

Four Books I Would Recommend:
1. My Story by Ryan White
2. Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

3. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
4. The Baxter Series by Karen Kingsbury

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Visiting my best friend. 
2. Nashville, TN
3. Colorado
4. My Bed

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Daddy O's ice cream. 
2. Maid Rite sandwiches. 
3. Chicken & dumplings. 
4. Anything homemade that my Grandma's making!

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year in 2015:
1. Moondance with Stephanie! 
2. Going down to see my bestest for the restest in August! 
3. Maybe seeing Garth again? 
4. Weekends up at the cabin! 

Four Things I'm Always Saying:
1. Love you more. 
2. You've got to be kidding me. 
3. Is it 11 yet? --when I'm working 2 to close and it's nowhere near close.  
4. Is there anything wrong with it? --When I'm returning items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna