22 May 2015

Currently-May.

Drinking: Coffee. I'm only on my first cup, so it's been an okay morning ha! 

Wearing: mysleep tee & shorts. 

Refusing To: believe that it's almost June. Where has this year gone? 

Wanting: to get out of this funk I'm in. 

Feeling: like I'm in a hole and looking up at life, and I don't know how to get back to the living. 

Eating: nothing at the moment.

Listening To: Look at What I've Done by Chris Cagle. 

Loving: that I have two days off in a row, I just have to survive this weekend. 

Excited About: Noondance, which is now less than a month away! 

Wishing: that I was headed up to Pine Lake for the weekend instead of working. 

Admiring: my hair. I straightened it and I'm having a good hair day. 

Clicking: through my tabs that I have open, which is surprisingly only 3 at the moment.  

Saying Good-Bye To:  caring what others think of me. Jokes, I said goodbye to that awhile ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna