Things that I, Meghan, am not good at...
1) Dealing with people who play stupid. I know this sounds harsh, but honestly, I understand if you truly don't know something, but people who play stupid, when I know they know certain things, drives me crazy.
2) Hiding my emotions. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and people can tell when I'm sad or upset. Which kind of sucks when I don't want everyone to know that I'm having a bad day.
3) Change. Although I am getting better at this, I don't really like change, I can handle smaller changes, but big changes, I don't handle very well.
4) BSing, With me, what you see is what you get. I try to be myself all the time.
5) Concentrating on one thing. As I write this post, I have 7 tabs open on my Chrome, two books I'm in the middle of writing, and listening to music.
6) Saying No. I'm learning to get better at this, otherwise I'm go go go all the time, but this is one of my least favorite things about myself. Feeling guilty about saying no.
linking up with Shanna for: