29 January 2014

Thank God for All I've Missed. (TGBTL #8)



When I was four, I thought I wanted to be Shania Twain.

When I was fourteen, I thought I wanted to be a vet tech.

When I was sixteen, I was going to be a nurse. I wanted to go to a four year school.  I wanted to move away from everything I knew.

When I was eighteen, I wanted to be a teacher, a counselor, a probation officer and I finally ended up going to school for court reporting.

& now I'm twenty one, almost twenty-two, and I am so grateful, I never became any of that, well other than the court reporter, ha!

It totally reminds me of that song by Darius Rucker, This, Thank God for all I've missed, because it led me here to, THIS! 




Girl Between the Lines Link up

also, if you want to enter to win up to $600 in Amazon gift cards, you can go here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna