16 January 2014

All Things Possible.

Linking up with Ashley for: 


I just finished Kurt Warner's autobiography All Things Possible 

I have read the book him and his wife wrote titled First Things First and also Brenda's book One Call Away, but somehow never read Kurt's book.  The biggest thing that drew me to him and his book was the fact that he is a Christian.  & then secondly that he puts his family second, only to his faith.  If you don't know who Kurt Warner is he is a retired AFL/NFL quarterback.  He led the Rams to the 1999 Superbowl and won, where he said my favorite quote from the whole book, first things first, I have to thank my Lord and Savior up above-Thank you Jesus! 

I love how he seems so down-to-earth and grateful for everything he's gone through to be who he is.  Even if you aren't a football fan, I still think you can learn a lot from him.  The one thing I didn't like about it was the editing.  

That being said, I'll give the book an A-

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kurt Warner! I have his book and his wife's book on my list of to-read's for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember doing a book report on him back in high school! What an excellent autobiography choice. Thanks for linking up! I like how you grade the book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna