12 January 2014

Sunday Social


Sunday Social



1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
They Call Her Meghan and since August of 2010.  

2. Why do you blog?
Because I'm a broke college kid and therapy is expensive...nah, I just like having a place to spew my word vomit :) 
3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
She doesn't write there anymore, but Brittany's Not Your Average Teen was one of the very first if not first blog I followed!
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013?
I really liked this one I did on my work momma
21 Things I learned in 21 Years here..
& 7 reasons I will not be winning DOTY here
5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?
I outlined a few of them here...
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
Proud doesn't even begin to explain how I feel that this great kid is my younger cousin!
Don't we all wish we could wear yoga pants to work a la Miss Whit?
& Liz was one of my first interwebz friends(she was the friend I tried to visit in high school)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna