2. I am that person that sings even when she has her headphones in and I'm not even an iota apologetic about it.
3. When I get really excited, I rub my hands together, which I get from my dad. When I get really really excited, I flap. Lynn loves to make fun of me for it. One of my favorite authors does it too, except she calls it muppet flailing and that's just plain awesomesauce.
4. I chopped my hair off in October 2012 and I'm still trying to grow it out again.
5. If I could have anyone listen to one song it's Mark Wills' Don't Laugh at Me, it helped me get through teasing and name calling when I was younger.
6. I just started watching Chicago Fire, and to call me obsessed would be an understatement. I mean have you seen who the firefighters are? #swoon.
7. I really want a tattoo. I have actually quite a few that I want, but my first one is going to be "If heaven wasn't so far away."
8. If money were no object, I'd open up my own coffee shop & then also be an author.
9. My favorite sport is hockey, followed closely by NASCAR, although I do love watching football and baseball too. I cheer for the MN Wild, Hendrick Motorsports, the Carolina Panthers and MN Twins for their respective sports.
10. I found the above quote on Pinterest last night, and it was like YES! SO true. My sister and I aren't speaking at the moment and I'm learning that she gave me the scissors and I have to be okay with cutting her off for now. Doesn't mean I don't love her, just means I can't keep getting hurt over and over without getting bitter.