2013 was a year of changes for me. I moved back into my Mom's house part time for the last six months, my stepsister moved out of my Dad's, I didn't talk to my grandparents for six weeks, I met my stepdad's parents for the first time, the first full year without my Grandma.
I think 2014 will be a great year, and I can't wait to see what life has in store for me! I thought I'd start out with some 2014 goals.
Meghan's 2014 Resolutions
- Have 300 blog posts this year.
- Promote better with facebook, twitter & pinterest.
- Read 150 books & use Goodreads to keep track of them.
- Read the entire Bible.
- Do Project 365
- Sucessfully complete fat mum slim's photo a day challenge each month as well.
- Have at least one blate.
- Do the 52-week money saving challenge
- Continue writing my book
- Use the my gratitude journal app to find at least one thing I'm happy/thankful for about each day.
- celebrate my best friend's wedding with her
- drink at least four glasses of water a day
- do couch to 5k this spring/summer
- be active at least 3x a week.
& one thing I hope to do differently in 2014? I want to cultivate my friendships more and spend more quality time with my family as well!