30 January 2014

Finish This!

So I'm totally late to class today, actually was gonna play hookie, but decided to play along with my friends Jen and Nicole for Finish This! 


1. I use my “green thumb” to …pet my unicorn, because they are both imaginary things
2. The secrets to life is...
there is no secret.  The secret to life 
3. I get my money’s worth by…buying quality products.  
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is…seven.  
5. A gentleman always…opens the door for his wife/significant other, treats all women with respect, is caring.  
6. Handwritten notes are…one of my favorite things...ever! 

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME MY DEAR!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely LOVING the responses to the 'green thumb' prompt and glad I'm not the only one who can't keep plants alive. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna