05 January 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
Drink more water and eat less fast food.  

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
Make it fun! Have an accountability partner, do a monthly challenge, Pinterest has tons of them floating around.  
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
Spent time with my families, both of them.  Seeing my cousin Spencer, staying up til 4am with my momma on New Years Eve. 
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
I'd love to have my own place by the end of the year, we'll see if that happens though! 

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
-my best friend is getting married. 
-my brother and sister are both graduating!
-possibly getting my own place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna