17 January 2014

Don't Ask Me How I Know.

Just take it from me,
-that when you are shopping for your soon-to-be stepmom's wedding dress, don't suggest Victoria's Secret, she'll laugh at you and ask if your dad put you up to it.  Just so you don't think I'm completely crazy, I was only 8 at the time.

-that the best thing you can do for your kids is get them a dog, and they'll thank you later.

-that the hardest thing you'll have to go through is losing your grandpa unexpectedly at 14 and then finding out less than a month later your other grandpa has cancer.

-that you should always tell the people you love that they are just that, you'll never know when the last time will be for that!

you need to link up with Fal for her Take it From Me linkup :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna