08 September 2014

Words fail, music speaks.

After reading and writing, my third passion is music.  I can't play an instrument or sing to save my life, but I love listening to it & I love going to concerts.

I'm 95% country music and 3% praise/worship/contemporary Jesus lovin' music & 2% every other kind of music.




My Absolute Favorite Artists//
Brantley Gilbert
Luke Bryan
Cole Swindell
Garth Brooks
George Strait
Blake Shelton
Miranda Lambert

My Absolute Favorite Songs//
Austin by Blake Shelton
That's Why God Made me by Daryle Singletary
What Faith Can Do by Kutless
My Faith in You by Brantley Gilbert
The Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks

My Current Favorite Songs//
A Dozen Roses and a 12-pack--Cole Swindell
Burnin' It Down--Jason Aldean(total guilty pleasure song)
People Loving People--Garth Brooks
American Kids--Kenny Chesney
I Just Wanna Be Mad--Terri Clark

What's a favorite of yours?

Linking up with Bailey Jean of course :)





1 comment:

  1. My very first concert ever was to see Garth Brooks in 1992 in LA. It is still one of the best shows I've ever been to.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna