20 September 2014

Day of My Life.

You'd think that after looking over the blogtember list as many times as I have, I would remember to take pictures of my day, but alas, I did not.

So here's a little breakdown of my what a day off in my life looks like.

I usually wake up between 8 am and 10 am depending on how late I stayed up on Pinterest or Tumblr.

Sad face while realizing my potato oles were gone. 

Since I'm off, if Karen's working, I will usually walk over to work & have lunch with her around 11.  Usually it's just sandwiches or maybe McD's if we're not feeling the lunch meat route that day.  On Thursday, we went to Taco John's, since she left me for vacation after being out on medical leave, two hours in a month is NOT enough time together.  #boohiss

I will usually head home around 12:15 and then catch up on my blog reading, work on some blog posts for upcoming days, and just putz around online.

About 3, I start getting restless, so I end up cuddling in bed on my phone for a half-hour or so, just to re-charge my batteries.

If I'm in the middle of a good book after I take my cat nap/relax period, I will probably read that til I finish it.  I'm the type of reader, that I usually can never find a good place to stop because I keep wanting to know what happens next, so I very rarely leave a book in the middle.

Usually by that time, I'm ready for supper and I usually just heat up some leftovers or throw a pizza in the oven.

I finish out the night with a movie or start another book, depending on my mood and then I'm usually laying in bed by 10:30 or 11 and I end my night with a few rounds of Candy Crush, the nightly recap with Karen and Pinterest or Tumblr.

What does a normal day look like for you?
Do you have a tumblr?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna