I'm back for the second part of the 50 Questions that will free your mind, you can find Part 1 here!
This has actually happened to me, and you best believe I stuck up for my friend!
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Nothing is popping up in my brain for this, so I'm going to say no.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I eat ranch with just about everything.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because that would be boring.
17.What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
See Garth Brooks in concert!
18.Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Nah, I'm usually pretty good at forgiving and forgetting.
19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Nashville, Tennessee, because it's NASHVILLE!
Texas...I've always wanted to live here, even for a little while.
Colorado, because it's beautiful and I have family there.
20.Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Nope. I do push the crosswalk button multiple times though.