11 September 2014

Inspiration.

I wrote a pretty awesome post about inspiration here & another one about how I hope to be an inspiration here.

Today, I want to talk about the inspiration I draw from the heroes of 9/11.

The passengers of United 93, who stopped a plane from hitting Washington D.C.

The countless firefighters who went in the towers, knowing that they probably wouldn't make it home to their loved ones that night.

The police officers who assisted the firefighters and helped the search and rescue efforts those days, weeks and months afterward.

The soldiers who answered the call of duty from that very first day, all the way up to today, because all gave some and some gave all.

The normal people who left their houses 13 years ago this morning, to never return again.

The family members of all the above-mentioned.  Because they too paid a price.

Stop for a minute today and just remember those who lost their lives on that fateful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna