09 September 2014

My People Person.


Today's prompt for Blogtember was what's your personality type? I took the test last year right around the same time & then I also took it again last night and I got the same exact thing both times, which truly doesn't surprise me.


I love people, if I'm comfortable with them and know them.  I'm a My People person, meaning that I love my people and hanging out with them.  People that I've gotten to know and am comfortable with.

It also doesn't surprise me that I got distinct preference of feeling.  It's no secret that I make a lot of my decisions based on my emotions instead of thinking things through.  I am really trying to be better about that though.

I am kind of surprised that sense won out over intuition though, I try and always listen to what my gut is telling me to do and I am quite intuitive over certain things.

One of the biggest things that is written about ISFJ's is that they have a hard time saying no. TRUTH!

& that I value my relationships with my family and very close friends and hold them to high esteem, YEP YEP YEP!

So what personality type are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna