23 September 2014

Finishing the 50 Q's.

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
That's not a morbid thought or anything.  I would make sure I visited all of my immediate family & then I'd go say good-bye to the closest of my friends, Jayme, Karen, V, etc etc.  Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Nope.  What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Knowing that you are chasing your dreams and living each day to the fullest is to me the definition of truly living as long as you have your family by your side.  When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
Today. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
For me, I am a people pleaser and I hate disappointing people, so that's why I don't like making mistakes because a majority of the time my mistakes affect more than just me.  What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I would probably give writing a bigger shot at becoming a full time thing for me.  When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Just now, thanks for that! What do you love?  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
My friends and family & yes, I'd like tot think my actions openly express that.  In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?  What about the day before that?  Or the day before that?
Probably not? Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
It's taken me quite a while, but I am making decisions for myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna