So I live in a small(er) town and I absolutely love it, but there isn't much to do or tell you about it, other than the fact is that it's home to me and no matter how far I stray I will always call this place mine. I love the slower pace of life & I love the people of this town(for the most part).
So I'm borrowing Amber's idea of doing a life lately type post today!
- Had lunch with my grandma yesterday & it was SO good to catch up with her & spend time together one-on-one. Gave her a tour of my apartment, she loved it as much as I do.
- I am absolutely LOVING my apartment, I feel like I'm starting to get a hang of this living on my own and being an adult.
- Speaking of being an adult, I was talking to my dishwasher the other day. Yep, it was driving me nuts so I gave it a good talking-to about cleaning the silverware. I have issues obviously.
- I get to see my best friend in ONE month people! I'm taking a bus and going down to see her in Des Moines an I AM SO FLIPPING PUMPED!
- Also, I'm seeing Brantley Gilbert as well.
- Jayme and I are going to do a Q&A vlog while I'm down there, tell us what you want to know about us! We're both pretty open people.
- Mady's birthday is in 2 days. She's going to be 19, um what?!
So tell me something that's been happening in your world lately, and leave a question for Jayme and I to answer in our Q&A video!