Ten Things I love about myself.
1. My Sassiness. I'm pretty sure that quote about being sassy, classy and smart assy was made by someone who got me on a particular snarky day!
2. My Freckles. I have next to none on my face, but I've got a ton on my arms and legs! One time when Mady and I were in Colorado with family, we decided to count each others freckles, I think she got up to the 190s and then stopped.
3. My arms. Don't ask me why, but I love how my arms look.
4. My height. This one has taken me a while to embrace, but I love being short. One of my lovely nicknames from friends and family is Frodo. Yay me :)
5. My resiliency. I am able to bounce back pretty easily from whatever life decides to throw at me.
6.My smile. I love smiling, smiling's my favorite!
7.My work ethic. I may want to be lazy 85% of the time, but I have had the same job for the past four years and have never had problems with my attendance.
8.My love of trying just about anything once. My grandma commented on this a couple of summers ago and I had to agree, I will try just about anything once before deciding if I like it or if it's something that interests me.
9. My love for Jesus. Because really, without Him, none of the above really matter.
10. My friends and family. Because truly without them, I'm not me.