15 September 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

 1. What is the name of your blog?
They Call Her Meghan, I just really liked the way it sounded.  And then I moved out to my Dad's and I was so and so's daughter or sister or granddaughter, and they all call me Meghan, and it's my reminder to myself, that before all that I am Meghan.  

2. What do you love most about blogging?
The wonderful women I've met through my blog.  

3. Why did you start blogging?
I love to write and it's something cool just to have for myself to look back on down the road. 

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
Write for yourself, if the followers come, great, if not, just have fun with it :D 

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
Not everyone is who they seem in blogland. I'm gonna keep Ashley's answer! 

6. What are three blogs you love?
Kenzie at Life According to Kenz
Chelsea at Sunny with a chance of Sprinkles
Katie at Life, Love and Pursuits of Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna