08 September 2013

Sunday Social.


Sunday Social

What is your favorite fall activity?
I love having bonfires and sitting out by the fire at the end of a long day.  Just soaking up the last pre-freezingness MN goes into by mid-November.

 Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
Mostly just the Vikings, because they're the hometown team, and I keep an eye on the Cowboys just because so many of my blog friends and some of my real life friends like them too.  

 What is something fun about fall in your area?
Nothing jumps out to me at the moment, but the town where my school is in, is the Halloween capital of the world.  
 What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Jeans and worn hoodies! 

What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Cooler temps & PSLs.  

What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
Thanksgiving.  Our annual family Turkey 5k and then just vegging watching movies after we eat and before I work Black Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna