12 January 2015

Grateful Heart V. 5

I missed doing this last week, but life got in the way of the blog, I only posted three times. Whoops.

So without further adieu,

I'm grateful for//

#fireworkpeople// I joined at the tail-end of 2014 and this wonderful group of women have blessed my socks off already!

Nights spent at my parents//I got off early Friday night and my Dad picked me up and I had dinner & did laundry before watching some TV with Lynn & it's those little moments that I miss.

my love of writing//I was in a mood last night over something stupid last night & I opened up my book and just started writing.  I love that I'm able to use writing as a release & an outlet.


Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey

7 comments:

  1. I am the same way. I write everything. When I'm happy, sad, angry...you name it and writing helps me through the situation. I hope you have an awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using writing as a release too, I have family members who absolutely hate to write. I find it a tremendous blessing in my life! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #fireworkpeople is FABULOUS!!! :)
    And writing is always a solution - getting your thoughts out of your own head, such a help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is #FireworkPeople?? I feel like I'm missing out! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing about/seeing #fireworkpeople all over Twitter! I need to check this out, I don't know much about it. (Maybe a post you can share with us?!) I'm grateful for writing too - it's so therapeutic. Thanks for linking up today, Meghan!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna