27 January 2015

Fours.

Four names that people call me other than my real name:

1- Squeezebox. 
2- Little Bit
3- #2
4- Megs.  

Four jobs I’ve had:

1-Dietary Aide
2-Cashier
3-Customer Service
4-Panera. 

Four movies you’ve watched more than once:
  
1- 8 seconds
2- Twister
3- 10 Things I Hate about You. 
4- The Proposal

Four books I’d recommend:

1- The Ryan White Story
2- Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
3- Coming Home by Kelly Elliott
4- To Kill a Mockingbird 

Four places I’ve lived:

1- Anoka
2- Mounds View
3- Burnsville
4- Elk River

Four Places you have visited:

1- Des Moines
2- Seattle
3- Arizona
4- Colorado

Four places I’d rather be right now:

1- In bed. 
2- Arizona
3- Hawaii
4- Jamaica

Four things I don’t eat:

1- Tofu
2- Tomatoes unless they're hidden in something
3- Black licorice
4- Onions unless they're hidden in something. 

Four of my favorite foods:

1- Mashed potatoes
2- Chocolate
3- Gooey butter cake
4-  King's Hawaiian rolls

Four things I’m looking forward to this year: 

1- Hopefully getting my braces off. 
2- Moondance Country Jam in June
3- Visiting my bestest!
4- Possibly finishing my book. 

Four things I’m always saying:

1- I love you more. 
2- No worries. 
3- You seriously can't be that stupid(I work customer service!)
4-  Service desk, this is Meghan, how may I help you? 

2 comments:

  1. Yay to getting your braces off and finishing your book!! I need to see if there's a country fest close to me. THe acts in Jax aren't who I want to see but I'd love to do a fest again. No worries is something I say A LOT too, lol. I watched Twister everyday after school in 6th grade. I was obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not mind being in Hawaii or Jamaica right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna