20 April 2015

Live Original Part 2.

So we (we, being the lovely Jayme & I) were both too pooped last night to get this up, so here it is in all of it's glory a little late, forgive us? 

Chapter 3 - "Never Give Up"

1. What's the hardest thing you have ever done or the hardest day you have ever lived? How did you get through it?
I think the hardest thing I've had to do in my adult life is coming to terms with the fact that I had lied to my entire family for over a year and trying to earn their trust back. My second hardest would be when I had to have my eyes un-sewn after one of my brain surgeries when I was only 6 or 7. The most pain I have ever been in. 

2. Is there someone in your life whom you shouldn't give up on? How can you continue to love that person?
Is it bad that I can't think of someone? I have a bad habit of probably hanging on to people for too long and it becomes toxic for me. 

3. What small steps have you started taking toward your passion or your dream? Are you determined to keep going and not give up, no matter what?
I'm connecting with more writers, and reading about writing and coming up with ideas and yeah, I'm going to write this book! 
4. Why do you think it's important to never give up?
I so was going to post a clip from Army Wives, a conversation between Michael and Emmalin, but apparently not everyone is as AW obsessed as I am, but basically it was him asking her if she was really ready to give up her dream and probably regret it 5 years down the road, or if she was going to dig her feet in and fight for what she wanted. Basically it's important to me to never give up because I don't want to wonder what might have been years down the road.  

_________________________________________________________________________________


Chapter 4 - "Confidence Is Key"


1. What would you do differently in your life if you had as much confidence as you would like?
I try to be confident as much as possible, but if I had the utmost confidence in myself, I would pack up and move somewhere new without a second thought. 

2. What kinds of situations can cause you to lose your confidence? What Bible verses can you use to strengthen yourself when these things happen?
When people don't let me completely finish my ideas before butting in with one of their own. When I'm shot down before I've had a chance to fully explain myself. 

3. What are your best qualities? Knowing your strengths and good qualities helps you grow in confidence.
My growing ability to speak up for myself when I feel like I'm being mistreated. I love my willingness to help people even if I've been burned by them before. I try very hard to forgive and forget. 

4. What is one dream or goal you would like to achieve, and how will confidence help you get there?
Writing a book that will change lives. Being confident that even if someone doesn't like what I have to say doesn't mean everyone will feel that way. 

I'm really loving what Sadie's been talking about these chapters, and can't wait to read and recap chapters 5 & 6 next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna