27 April 2015

Live Original Part 3

Two posts in one day...YASSS.  This post is the third in mine & Jayme's series on Sadie Robertson's book. 

Chapter 5 - You Can Only Fix You
1. Why do you think taking personal responsibility and fixing yourself is important? 
Because YOU are the only one who can truly change & take responsibility for yourself. 

2. What's the biggest thing you think you need to fix about yourself right now? How can you start?
I have to work on my complaining. I'm working on it by doing a no complain month :) 

3. Is there someone in your life who is causing you trouble? Instead of blaming that person, how can you respond to the situation in a way that will help you grow?
I really can't pick a certain person causing me trouble right now. Life's been pretty good. -------> Keeping Jayme's answer! 
4. Do you need to work on yourself by changing your group of friends? Who are some people who could influence you in positive ways and how can you develop relationships with them?
I happen to think that I've got some really great friend groups, so there's that. 
------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6 - Let Your Smile Change the World
1. How can you change the world in some little way, starting today?
By smiling at each person I meet. 
2. Will you commit to reading and posting only positive, encouraging messages on social media? What changes will you need to make to keep this commitment?
I've always tried to be positive, my parents made a rule that if we wouldn't say it to the person in person, we best not be putting it on social media. I've tried to keep that philosophy as I've got out on my own.  
3. Who inspires you to change the world, like my papaw Howard inspires me? How can you take the lessons you have learned from that person and make a difference? 
My stepmom is one of my biggest supporters and she inspires me to be a better person and has always given me great advice. . 
4. If you could change the world in one big way, what would you do? When can you start?
I would let everyone know that they are loved regardless. I can start letting people know that they are loved no matter what.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna