25 April 2015

Third Time's the Charm.

For the third time, I've been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World award & this time it's by one of my fellow #fireworkpeople WHADDUP?


What was your favorite book as a child?
I loved Baby Sitters Club books & the Secret Sister books as well.  

If time, transportation, and money were abundant, where would you travel to and why?
I'd love to visit Australia, but I'd also love to say that I've visited each of the 50 states. 

Do you have any pets? Tell us about them!
Cooper is my baby. He's a weimaraner & very much a velcro dog. Chloe is our golden retriever that is a very rambunctious almost 3 year old. & Leader is my beagle that is getting old and gray but still gets way excited when I visit my Mom's house. 
 What is your dream job? What are you doing to work towards making it your for-real job?
Being able to write full time! What am I doing now to make that happen? I try to write a little bit each day. 

Coffee or tea? Why?
Coffee all the way no questions asked. & because it gives me the energy to deal with people. 
Lizzie McGuire! 

What is your favorite charitable organization? Tell us about it.
I have a special place in my heart for the Children's Miracle Network as well as the St. Jude Research Hospital. 

What is/was your least favorite subject in school?
Geometry. Hands down. 

Are you a sports fan? If so, who is your favorite team?
The MN Wild & any of the Hendrick Motorsports teams in NASCAR. 

Selfies: yay or nay? Show us your best selfie!
Yay. & this is probably my favorite current selfie of me and Coop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna