12 April 2015

Live Original Chapters 1 & 2.

I've seen my fair share of Duck Dynasty episodes, so when Sadie Robertson announced she was coming out with a book I was excited to read about her life away from the cameras, and 2 chapters in, I haven't been disappointed. My best friend, fellow book lover & blog writer Jayme of Simply. Always. Forever. came up with the wonderful idea to do a book club with the book & then discuss it each Sunday on our respective blogs, so here I am!

Chapter 1-- Think Happy, Be Happy

1) In your own words, why is this true: "If you think happy thoughts, you can live a happy life?"

It may sound cliche, but I've always believed that if you think about happy things, you'll be happy or it will at least help you be happier than if you were thinking angry thoughts or sad thoughts.

2) What thoughts are you thinking that will you to the future you want tomorrow?

I've been thinking more and more about how I want to get my writing out there, even if no one reads it, at least I'm getting it out of just my notebook and giving people a chance to read my words.

3) What's one thought you can change today in order to make yourself just a little more happy?

The whiny/complaining thoughts I had about work, I could have been more cheerful and upbeat about having a job.

4) Take a minute to think about the thoughts you've had today. Do those thoughts make you happy and lead you in a good direction?

I'd like to think so, for a lot of the day I was thinking about my gift from Jayme and being excited to go home on lunch and open it & I was even more happy afterwards!

Chapter 2--Dream Big

1. What's the biggest dream for yourself you can think of?

Writing a book that can change someone's life.

2. What small step can you take toward your dream today?

Actually writing something instead of just thinking about writing.  I have this habit of being horrible about my follow through!

3. Think about whether your dream is according to God's will. If it is, write out a commitment today to never give up on your dream.

I, Meghan Anna, refuse to settle for anything other than God's best when it comes to my dream. I vow to make it a priority instead of just something I want to do someday.

4. Take a minute to pray to God and give Him your dream and wait on Him to make it come true.

Lord, I just want to give you my dreams and am just asking for Your love and guidance on how to make this dream a reality & one that glorifies You. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna