27 April 2015

Gray Blood.


This picture was taken on a family vacation back in June of 2013, & I re-discovered it a few months back and I absolutely love it. It was more than likely an out take taken by one of our moms or my Uncle Chris as we were looking up at another camera, but it's become one of my favorite pictures of my cousins, sister and I. I posted it on Facebook with the caption "Watch out world, we have each other's backs & Gray blood running through our veins, pair them together and we're unstoppable."

It's true what they say that Grandma's house is where cousins become best friends. Our moms are the youngest of 7, and we have grown up more like sisters even though we lived hours apart. Growing up, summer days were spent at Granny's playing house or running around outside and now that we're older, it's Valleyfair & concerts that we enjoy, but the thing that hasn't changed is that I know that I can count on them to have my back & I hope they know they can count on me for the same. 

So grateful to call them not only cousins, but friends as well. 

Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey





Also linking up with Meg for Mingle Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna