07 April 2015

Sisterhood of the World

Louise nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World award last week & I of course accepted!



What song makes you have to stop what you’re doing and dance every single time?
Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House by Garth Brooks. 
If you could transform into any animal for any amount of time, what animal would you be and for how long?
My dog Cooper seems to have a pretty good life.  Probably only for a couple of hours, get caught up on my sleep. 
What’s your favorite holiday? Why?
I love Christmastime and all of our traditions. 
Do you enjoy jokes? What’s the best joke you’ve ever told/heard?
Yes. My favorite joke that I've ever been told is two pigs fell in the mud and three came out. Courtesy of my Uncle Jim. 
You’re out to dinner and you run into a celebrity (alive or deceased). They say they’re up for anything and they’ll pay all evening! Who’s the celebrity and what are you guys going to do?!
Dale Earnhardt. He's going to tell me about the 1998 500, and then we'll go see Dale Jr & he'd get to meet Dale's girlfriend.  We'd go have dinner with Kerry and his wife & Kelley and her husband and their kids, and Taylor Nicole and her husband.  Teresa would show up last minute before Dale had to leave.  (Not a big Teresa Earnhardt fan!) 
What’s the last book/magazine/DVD cover that you read & really enjoyed?
I just finished Predestined Hearts by Kelly Elliott & Kristin Mayer, I was a little hesitant since there was a mix of historical fiction in it, but I LOVED IT! 
Which creature do you wish existed today: dinosaurs or unicorns or horse-size kittens?
UNICORNS! That farted rainbows. Duh. 
What’s your LEAST favorite color? Is there a reason?
Poop green. Because it looks like poop? #sometimesiactfive

& now the ladies I tag slash nominate
& the questions I have for you ladies:

Who's the person that when something good or bad happens you have to text or call right away to let them know?

What's your favorite song right now?

Is there a singer or band that you just can't stand? Why?

Are you a dog or cat person?


These are the rules that have been passed down to me:– Answer the questions from the person that nominated you.
– Nominate some of your blogging sisterhood- there is no set number for this!
-Ask your nominees some very important questions- again, no set number!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna