25 November 2015

What's Up November?

Linking up with Shay and company for What's Up Wednesday! 

1. What I'm eating this week...
Since both my Dad & I have to work, we aren't really doing anything too big for Thanksgiving, but it gets me even more excited for Christmas because my grandparents will be home and I'll be eating all the things then!
2. What I'm reminiscing About...
Past Black Fridays and how it's changed over the 5 years I've worked it.  I'm pretty sure the first year I was with my job was the last year it was overnight sales, now we are down to one 6pm sale, which I can totally handle better, especially since I only have to work til 8 tomorrow :D

3. What I'm loving...
My life at the moment is pretty swell, so I'm going to go with the easy answer and say I'm loving my life and pretty much everything in it at the moment :) 


4. What I've been up to...
Nothing too out of the ordinary, trying to work on my novel, which will not be finished by the time November ends, maybe next year I'll succeed.
5. What I'm dreading...
Post Black Friday returns. 

6. What I'm working on...
Like I mentioned above, my novel as well as trying not to be so complain-y about work. I'm so grateful to have a job that I love 99.9% of the time, but goodness you wouldn't know that if you heard how I talk about it sometimes. OY! 

7. What I'm excited about...
My two favorite people come home in less than two weeks, my grandparents are flying home earlier than they have in the last few years so that makes me happy happy happy.  They'll be home through Christmas. 


8. What I'm watching/reading...
I caught up on Nashville last night, it's still one of my favorites! 

& I haven't read a book in like two weeks again. #headdesk
9. What I'm listening to...
My novel playlist
10. What I'm wearing...
All of the layers because it's getting cold here in Minnesota! 
11. What I'm doing this weekend...
Working all weekend. Hopefully going to squeeze in one of Lynn-Mom's hockey games, but that's up in the air! 

12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
Like I said above, my grandparents are coming home on the 8th! 

13. What else is new...
Nothing much. 

14. Our bonus question this month: What's your favorite Christmas tradition?
Christmas morning always has a special place in my heart. We start the day at one of the three houses-my parents, my aunt and uncle's or my grandparents, where we read the Christmas story & then have breakfast/brunch and then we open gifts as families and then come back later in the day and do family presents together as one big unit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna