27 November 2015

I'm Thankful For...

I had all intentions of posting this yesterday, but I had absolutely no extra energy other than to do what was absolutely necessary aka working 11 to 8 and then coming home and going to bed.  I'm feeling about 95% so I still wanted to post just a sampling of what I'm thankful for this week and every week of the year!

I'm thankful for my family. I have a big complicated, crazy, loud, energetic family, but it's mine & I absolutely love the people that make it up.

I'm thankful for my friends. I have a group of really great people that I consider my best friends, whether it be Jayme, my Lynn-Mom, Mads or Karen. I'm blessed.

I'm thankful for my job. I've been there almost 5.5 years and I've got a great group of coworkers.

I'm thankful for my dogs. They drive me nuts, but they are two of the sweetest animals I've ever had & I love the way they love me.

I'm grateful for words. Whether I'm writing them or reading them or listening to them. I love writing, reading and music.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna