24 November 2015

Brain Out of Order.

Since my brain seems to be out of commission in the thinking department today, you guys get a little about me, aren't you lucky?!

1. Are you named after someone?
Nope. I'm the only one of my brothers and sisters that has a completely original name. Which obviously means I'm the favorite. 
2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. 
3. Do you have kids?

Just these two...

A photo posted by Meghan Brown (@meghanannablogs) on
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I'd like to think so.  
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
I don't even consider it a guilty pleasure anymore, but Days of Our Lives and especially Bo & Hope.

6. Do you like handwriting?
I really do. I also get a lot of compliments on it, so other people must as well :) 
7. What is your favorite cereal?
Honestly depends on the day. 
8. What is the first thing you notice about people?

How they treat the people they are with & around. 
9. What color are your eyes?
They are more brown than anything. Although they sometimes lean more towards hazel.  
10. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings for sure

11. Favorite TV show?
All time favorite is Army Wives. Blue Bloods is pretty high up there too now.  
12. Summer or winter?
Usually summer. 
13. Hugs or kisses?
I'm a hugger. 
14. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
I think Seattle or New Hampshire is the farthest I've been. 
15. Do you have special talents?
I like to think I'm a pretty okay writer. I also can sing the alphabet backwards and my middle fingers are both double jointed. 
16. Where were you born.
Twin Cities! 
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, blogging, etc. 
18. Do you have any pets?
See above for my babies. Haha.  
19. Favorite movie?
Twister & 8 Seconds. 
20. What did you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a teacher, a vet tech, a nurse, etc, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna