12 November 2015

My Last Name(Thoughtful Thursday.)

Today is my Daddy's 51st birthday, & I can't say enough about the man he is. He's a man that follows God, a husband that chooses each day to love his wife, a father that loves us kids unconditionally & wants us to become the best versions of ourselves.

I didn't get him anything spectacular for his birthday, I'm going to give him something that I wrote for his birthday called My Last Name, sharing with him how blessed I am to be his daughter and how much I love him. We're going out to Olive Garden for his birthday tonight and it's the first time all six of us have been together in way too long.

I wanted to share just a few things I've learned from my dad:

working hard, but working hard so we can also play hard.

Being protective of my family unit.

Standing every time the red,white and blue is presented.

Supporting and standing very proudly on the thin blue line.

Doing what is right, even if it's not popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna