14 October 2014

TQT V2

Welcome to the second week of ten question tuesday!

  • 1 - Who was the last person you texted?
  • Jayme.  
  • 2 - When is your birthday?
  • April 2nd, 1992.  I'm going to be 23 in less than 6 months O.o. 
  • 3 - Who do you want to be with right now?
  • I wouldn't complain if I could have the day off to go hang out with my mom :) 
  • 4 - What sports do you play?
  • Ha ha ha. 
  • 5 - Who is the first person in your contacts?
  • A girl I used to be in a bible study with.  
  • 6 - What is your favorite song as of the moment?
  • As of right now? I'm loving Blake Shelton's Neon Light.  
  • 7 - If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with?
  • Hmm.  Brantley GIlbert :) 
  • 8 - What do you feel right now?
  • I'm chill.  
  • 9 - What chocolate is your favorite?
  • White Chocolate.  
  • 10 - How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
  • Nada.  

1 comment:

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna