25 October 2014

Hey Girl Hey.

Blogger burn out is a real thing people.  I definitely felt it these last couple of weeks, so in celebration of finally feeling like blogging again, hanging out with the best friend & said best friend starting a blog I decided to come back with an all about me survey.  & yes, I'm posting at 12:23 because I can.

Also, Ten Question Tuesday will resume this week along with a new weekly Friday post!  

1. What's your name? 
Meghan Anna Brown.  I was going to be Anna Marie, but my maternal grandmother thought Anna was too old-fashioned for a baby.  

2. What's your favorite sport? 
Depends on my mood.  Usually NASCAR & Hockey though.  

3. Have a crush? 
Possibly.  

4. What's your eye color? 
Hazel.  

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would love to have a college education, hopefully starting either in January or summer semester! 

6. Are you allergic to anything? Fake people & drama.  

7. Have you ever broken a bone? Yup.  Ankle when I was 4.  

8. What's your favorite movie? 8 Seconds and Twister.  Those are my two go-to movies.  

9. Books or movies? Books.   

10. Favorite book? Making me pick a favorite book is liking asking a parent to pick a favorite child, not going to happen, check out my Goodreads for what I'm reading lately, I'm trying to be more active on there.   

11. What's your favorite website? Probably bloglovin' & Pinterest.  

12. Favorite number? I love the number 17.  But my ultimate favorite number is the last four of my maternal grandparents' phone number which is 8965.  

13. What's your favorite letter? Umm.  

14. Do you know all of the words to the National Anthem? Yep.  

15. What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.  & my birthday, which should definitely be a holiday! 


16. What song most describes your life right now? I've Got Friends In Low Places

17. Who's your favorite band / artist? Brantley Gilbert, Garth Brooks and George Strait.  Although I do love a good Eminem song every now and then.  #noshame


18. What's your relationship status? LDR.  Because my boyfriend lives in the future.  


19. Do you exercise? I walk,  

20. Have you ever thrown up before? Why? Yes,  

21. Are you right or left handed? right 

22. What's your nickname? 
Megs, Meggy(which I really don't like, but I tolerate.), Miss Meghan, #2, Little Bit, LoveBug & Squeezebox(only one person is allowed to call me this!) 

23. Do you wear make-up everyday? Nada.  

24. When's your birthday? April 2 1992.  

25. How do you feel about "YOLO"? One of those words that I totally started saying making fun of it, but know say it way more than I care to admit.  

26. What's your favorite quote? 
Pray about everything worry about nothing.  

27. What's the worst thing that's happened to you in your entire life?Probably when I had to have my eyes re-opened after they were sewn shut after surgery.  Or losing my grandpa at 14.  

28. If you could live in any state, which would it be, and why?I'd love to live in Texas.  I've always heard great things about the state.  

29. What annoys you? Depends on the day quite honestly..

30. What food do you hate the most? I will eat just about anything, I hate having to see people's gum as they are chewing it though.  

31. Do you have any pets? Names? Cooper who is a weim, Chloe who is a golden & Leader who is a beagle.  

32. Jeans, skinny jeans, skirts, denim jeans, or crazy-patterned tights? Jeans. 

33. Do you wear your seat belt in the car at all times. Yep.  

34. Do you like this survey? Sure.  

35. Who's your favorite super hero? My Grandpa.  He's pretty awesome! 

36. Is that your natural hair color? Yep.  

37. What color eyes would you like to have? Or do you like the way they are right now? I like my eye colors.  
38. Do you look more like your mum or your dad? Momma.  

39. What's your favorite type of food? My guilty pleasure is a scoop of cookie dough before bed.  

40. What are three things you cannot live without? Jesus, my family, & my friends.  

41. Who do you miss right now? My mommas.  Real, step & work.  

42. On a scale of 1-10, how bored are you? 2. 

43. When something drops from the bed, you stay on the bed and stretch to get it, right? Yep.  

44. How tall are you? Short.  

45. What's your shoe size? Like a 7 I think.  

46. How would you describe your personality? Sassy, classy & a whole lot of smart assy.  #sorrynotsorry

47. What's your favorite kind of cheese? The mickey mouse shaped cut-outs.  

48. What's your favorite ice-cream flavor? I love B&J's Chocolate Cheesecake.  

49. What did you want to be when you were young? Shania Twain.  

50. What are you listening to right now? Pandora and Jayme typing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna