04 October 2014

F O U R// Five Favorite Instagrams

I'm known as one who can't chose just one favorite of anything.  So I picked five of my favorite ones.

These are the five oldest favorites I could find.  I'm sure I could have found a lot more if I kept looking at newer ones.

One//Mady was teaching me how a baby is made.  We've had our ups and downs, but my sister is one of my best friends!

Two//This one time I tweeted Brian McNamara and he tweeted me back, not once, TWICE!

Three// Mellow Yellow as a baby, that's what I used to call Chloe when she was a puppy.

Four//This was at my grandma's birthday party three years ago I believe.  Because she's so awesome she had a pinata.  & that man behind her? He's probably the strongest, most inspiring, hardest fighter I know.  There have been numerous times over the last few years that doctors have told have him or my grandma, they were amazed and surprised that he was still around.  It's so humbling and scary all at the same time.  One of his doctors this week said the same thing that after what he went through in May and the subsequent months, he shouldn't be alive.  My grandma told me this yesterday & I about lost it.

Five// Cooper was laying on my parents' bed all depressed because Chloe was being mean to him.


The Daily Tay


2 comments:

  1. your dogs are SO cute!! :) Found you from the blogtober link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are very spoiled as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna