05 October 2014

F I V E//Bucket List Check. (& Sunday Social)

So for today's Blogtober challenge, it's to create a Fall Bucket list.  I did that a couple of weeks ago, here.

Let's just say the only thing I've accomplished on that list is getting Garth Brooks tickets.  YES YES YES, I am going to see my favorite country singer ever on November 14th and to say I'm pumped and excited would be a complete understatement.

& since there are only two weeks left of Sunday Social, I thought I'd link up with Ashley & Neely as well today!

1. What is your favorite month and why?Right now, I'm loving October just because it's cooling down in Minnesota and it's not too terribly cold (usually). 
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?I love Christmas, just because of all of the traditions we have with it.  
3. Are you getting the new iPhone, or are you more of an Android person?I can't wait to get the new iPhone, but I have to wait a while :( 
4. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received from someone?
My key necklace that my Grandma got me one year for Christmas, I still wear it 24/7.  
5. What is something you can’t wait to splurge on?
Brantley Gilbert tickets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna