10 October 2014

T E N//I Never Thought.

Today's blogtember prompt is I Never Thought Blogging Would...



I never thought blogging would become one of my favorite things to do.

I never thought blogging would introduce me to so many amazing people, you ladies know who you are!

I never thought blogging would come with its own set of mean girls.

When I started They Call Her Meghan, I never thought blogging would be so expensive.

I never thought blogging would give me another family that I never thought I needed.

What is something you never thought about blogging?

4 comments:

  1. Okay who are these group of mean girls and do I have to kill them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meghan-

    We are inviting Sunday Social players to try Sunday Stealing
    during it’s hiatus. We’ve been around a log time and you might enjoy it…

    The address is www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com

    Bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so true. Sorry about the mean girls. I've gotten REALLY lucky in that department.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna