07 October 2014

10 Q Tuesday Vol 1.

I really liked sharing my answers to the 50 Q's that free your mind, so I thought that every Tuesday, I'd do a little ten question survey that I could share some random things about me :) 


1. What are you wearing? Gray tank top and my favorite old high school sweats.  

2. Ever been in love? not yet, but I'm praying it'll happen someday! 

3. Ever had a terrible breakup? I have never had a break up.  

4. How tall are you? Most women lie about their weight on their license, I lied about my height.  I'm 4 feet 11 and 3 quarter inches.  & yes that 3/4 counts! I put 5 foot even on my ID. #shh

5. How much do you weigh? 110 give or take.  

6. Any tattoos? not yet.  
7. Any piercings? I've had my ears pierced for 12 years give or take and my ears are way too sensitive for me to wear anything in them.  

8. OTP? (one true pair, favorite fictional couple) Michael and Claudia Joy Holden.  & Deacon Claybourne and Rayna Jaymes.  Last one? Matt Casey & Gabriela Dawson.  


9. Favorite Show? Army Wives, Nashville, Grey's, Chicago Fire and The Voice.  

10. Favorite bands? Kutless, Rascal Flatts, Sidewalk Prophets, Montgomery Gentry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna